Monday, November 17, 2008

a little crap and bullshit from me

currently im not availabe as i used to be. wat i mean by not available? well, i dun hav time to hang out wit people nowadays. why? coz i dun feel like to. i feel its better for me to be more reserve and lay low.
right now i prefer doing my own thing, and stay at home. im kinda short of money but that doesnt stop me from go shopping :P anyway, i feel exhausted and dry coz everyday im doing the same thing over and over again.
i wanna go to court.
ok now i wanna discuss the topic of couple's stealer. i dun quite understand why we need to steal other people's bf/gf. well of course im one of them :P but technically i dun steal anyone bf/gf from someone else. i just be fren with them. but the relationship is just not more than just a fren. i dun call him/her at the middle of the night. i dun call/sms people in early morning. so wats that all about?
when u (the bf/gf stealer) said u r just a fren, then why u keep doing this? i mean call him/her in the middle of the night or early morning, do u ever think wat does he/her bf/gf think? honestly, when u confront someone and he/she tells u that they are just fren, so just ACT like a fren. duhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
anyway, i dun give a shit if people wanna steal my bf/gf. if u really have a relationship with him/her, just say it. no need to pretend like ooOo nothing happen between us. we're just fren. dun bullshit me. duhhhhhhhh..
ok im not gonna argue or fight for the person i love. if he/she truly love me, then they will come for me. well i admit, i do make my own mistake, but i learn from my mistake and i didnt repeat it again. i just let it go. let it go and let it go.
ok now wanna continue my work. happy lunch hour finish already. so now start working bebeh...

No comments: