Thursday, December 31, 2009
malam nie, new year, kopak lagi.. adoi adoi... huhuhuhuuu :((
Sunday, December 20, 2009
suka berebut makanan~
gila kan duit~
pandai main squash~
suka cakap merepek~
suka mendengar gosip~
suka karaoke dan suara sedap macam josh groban~
meminati fran fine~
jenis suka merancang plan~
suka cakap benda lucah~
tak peduli jika orang mengata saya~
tak suka amik tau hal semasa~
suka memaki hamun orang~
seorang yang menepati masa~
tak suka bersendirian~
teringin berlatih strip pole dance~
tak suka tension~
suka membenci orang yg di benci~
suka berenang dan menganggap diri seekor ikan dolphin~
bukan seorang yg peramah~
suka cuaca yg sedang sedang sahaja~
Friday, December 18, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I've seen many people get promoted simply due to the fact that they have always looked professional. Maybe looking professional didn't get them the job but at least it got them the interview!
Most women also appreciate a man who knows how to dress, it makes them feel like their man is confident and accomplished. Perception is key in day to day activities and the way you dress has a huge impact on it.
It's a proven fact that it takes only 30 seconds for someone to make up their mind on what they think about you. Imagine if you look like a clown? I'm sure you get the picture.We should all take advantage of this and make sure we look our best in our day to day activities in case we have a chance for that special promotion, in case we meet that special someone, or simply just to look and feel fantastic!
here is a list of tips to help you and fashion mistakes to avoid.
- Socks should match your pants. Easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Belts should match your shoes. Not every one is color blind like you
- Never wear both a belt and suspenders. The combination makes you appear less confident
- Ties should reach your belt line. This is simply the rule. A short tie makes you look like a dufus.
- Your shoes should be clean, shined, repaired and appropriate for the occasion. If you are wearing a suit, wear lace-up shoes. Don't forget to keep shoetrees in your shoes when you're not wearing them
- Don't wear a short sleeve shirt in combination with a tie. Actually, never wear a short sleeve shirt period. People have the perception that short sleeve shirts are only worn by lower class people. You can wear one if you want to be a McDonald's manager, not if you want to exude a professional look
- The Button-Down collar dress shirt is simply not suitable for dressy formal wear nor with a double-breasted suit. Why? Well even though it's now a business classic during the day, it was originally a sport shirt worn by polo players
- Wear the right size pants ok? Pants are long enough if they have a slight break in the front. Pants should have enough length to cover up your socks, and your socks should be long enough to cover your shins even when you're legs are crossed. Pleats and cuffs both should be treated with respect. Pleats let you walk comfortably while looking professional and help a bigger man look great while cuffs will add weight to the bottoms of your pants sometimes giving them the perfect drape
- Clashing or too many colors. Do you really want to look like a gay pride flag? Stick to complementary colors (those opposite from each other on the color wheel) or colors from the same pallet. You can find one on the web very easily by searching on google
Friday, December 11, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
at the lrt train... i think it is cool to commit suicide at such place coz it will make people to afraid to use this transportation. its a jinx. and im gonna lay down, people will look at my body, murming, mourning, cursing, and etc..
the forensic will examine my body there, they gonna use chalk to draft my body measurement, taking pictures, carrying away my body, in a black pasltic beg. and my soul pondering around. a lost soul dunno which is way home.
i wonder, if i died, will people actually missing me? i guess not coz i dun think im nobody. well, maybe my family. but its ok. everything gonna be just fine. sooner or later, they gonna forget me.the place when im gonna be dead
but before i died, im gonna thax my family and my fren for all the support they showed to me. may i rest in peace....
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
just the two of us, walking along the beach (fantasi nie), holding hands, sit on the sand and kiss each other up. then a suprise me with a bday cake (btw i loOOoove chocolate cake), and a gift ( i loOoove suprises),
but as far as i can remembered, i only celebrated once for my birhday. and i truely cherrish that moment, my first love, A, gave me a shoes, converse, till now im wearing it, Q, my second ex, gave me g-shock watch, which im still wearing it, and long lost scandal (hahahah ada skandal nie) gave me a Guess watch,
i remembered lynn, she gave a me a chocolate the nite before my bday coz when we went out that nite and, it was also the nite before our exam, oh oh dun forget she also gave me red shirt, LoL, and nina, she gave me a necklace which i still have it in my safety box (safe laa sangat),
oh oh pleasseeeeeeeeeeee dun give me books, t-shirt, bangles, but i prefer something that i can show off to people and it is practical for me to use it heheheheh, oh oh hopefully i'll get a new car from my parents next month, i'll consider it as bday gift laaaaa.. hehehehe
anyway, my wish is always the same, that wat im hoping for, for my bday, is to be with the one i love :) lurve kamo lalink..!!
well these are the list i want for my birthday.. im not picky, anyone can give me anything but i will let people know what i want laaaa... hehhehehe
Sony ericsson K810i (check)
T-shirt from banana republic (not yet)
jacket (not yet)
shoes size 7 (check)
mechanical pencil (check)
men's accessories (check)
PS 2 (not yet)
stay in genting 3 days 2 nite (not yet)
free ticket concert (check)
CD's song.. i like jazz (joss stone), r&b (check)
underwear size M (check)
housing accessories (check)
anyway.. i just accept watever people wanna give to me...
and by the way.. my birthday is on JANUARY,4th .......
but the best gift im hoping for, is to be with my sayang...
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
i've been playing this game, for the past 6 years. since my 1st love, till my recent ex. in this game, i need to be one step ahead of them.
i need to move my pawn carefully, knocked down their knight, knocked down their queen, and lastly, knocked down their king. i'll move my bishop, my rock, my knight, my pawn and my queen to conquer their king.
actually im pretty good at this game, coz at the end of the day, when i managed to knocked down my opponents, mean that i conquer the heart of my love ones. it feels good. but this dont last long.
at the end of the day, i feel bored. for me, the game will only stop when both players have no desire to play the game anymore. but most of all, wat makes me sick with this game, is that, i always need to be cautious wit every move i made. i always need to be alert wit my sorroundings.
i stopped playing chess after i ended my relationship with 'E'. after 'E', i realized, its pointless to force myself loving people who dun love me. i mean, if they want me, they should accept the way i am. i have objective in life. and i dun think anyone knows wat is my objective. i kept it to myself. because one day, when i achieve my dreams, i will definitely feel good about it. its ok if people think that im not paying seriously with life, coz i know wat i want and i'll get wat i want.
i hope this will not be the end and it is the starting point in my life. i really miss Genting..