Thursday, December 3, 2009

and so i said so

honestly, i dunno wat else i want (in terms of material), coz all i know, i hav things i want, guess im a simple person.. LoL (as if), but if people asked me wat i wanted for my bday, i would say, i want to spend that day with the person i like, i love.

just the two of us, walking along the beach (fantasi nie), holding hands, sit on the sand and kiss each other up. then a suprise me with a bday cake (btw i loOOoove chocolate cake), and a gift ( i loOoove suprises),

but as far as i can remembered, i only celebrated once for my birhday. and i truely cherrish that moment, my first love, A, gave me a shoes, converse, till now im wearing it, Q, my second ex, gave me g-shock watch, which im still wearing it, and long lost scandal (hahahah ada skandal nie) gave me a Guess watch,

i remembered lynn, she gave a me a chocolate the nite before my bday coz when we went out that nite and, it was also the nite before our exam, oh oh dun forget she also gave me red shirt, LoL, and nina, she gave me a necklace which i still have it in my safety box (safe laa sangat),

oh oh pleasseeeeeeeeeeee dun give me books, t-shirt, bangles, but i prefer something that i can show off to people and it is practical for me to use it heheheheh, oh oh hopefully i'll get a new car from my parents next month, i'll consider it as bday gift laaaaa.. hehehehe

anyway, my wish is always the same, that wat im hoping for, for my bday, is to be with the one i love :) lurve kamo lalink..!!

No comments: