Thursday, December 3, 2009

updating list in want for my coming bday

well these are the list i want for my birthday.. im not picky, anyone can give me anything but i will let people know what i want laaaa... hehhehehe


Sony ericsson K810i (check)
T-shirt from banana republic (not yet)
jacket (not yet)
shoes size 7 (check)
mechanical pencil (check)
men's accessories (check)
beg (check)
PS 2 (not yet)
pants (check)
stay in genting 3 days 2 nite (not yet)
free ticket concert (check)
CD's song.. i like jazz (joss stone), r&b (check)
shorts (check)
underwear size M (check)
necklace (check)
housing accessories (check)


anyway.. i just accept watever people wanna give to me...
and by the way.. my birthday is on JANUARY,4th .......
but the best gift im hoping for, is to be with my sayang...

No comments: