Tuesday, December 1, 2009

chess game

i used to play chess. but not in the mini chess game. but i used to play chess in a love game. i've always considered love, as a game play. one mistake move, will cost u, ur live. its either u win, or u lose in the game of love.

i've been playing this game, for the past 6 years. since my 1st love, till my recent ex. in this game, i need to be one step ahead of them.

i need to move my pawn carefully, knocked down their knight, knocked down their queen, and lastly, knocked down their king. i'll move my bishop, my rock, my knight, my pawn and my queen to conquer their king.

actually im pretty good at this game, coz at the end of the day, when i managed to knocked down my opponents, mean that i conquer the heart of my love ones. it feels good. but this dont last long.

at the end of the day, i feel bored. for me, the game will only stop when both players have no desire to play the game anymore. but most of all, wat makes me sick with this game, is that, i always need to be cautious wit every move i made. i always need to be alert wit my sorroundings.

i stopped playing chess after i ended my relationship with 'E'. after 'E', i realized, its pointless to force myself loving people who dun love me. i mean, if they want me, they should accept the way i am. i have objective in life. and i dun think anyone knows wat is my objective. i kept it to myself. because one day, when i achieve my dreams, i will definitely feel good about it. its ok if people think that im not paying seriously with life, coz i know wat i want and i'll get wat i want.

No comments: