Tuesday, December 8, 2009

suicide place

i was thinking, maybe this is the best place to commit a suicide..

at the lrt train... i think it is cool to commit suicide at such place coz it will make people to afraid to use this transportation. its a jinx. and im gonna lay down, people will look at my body, murming, mourning, cursing, and etc..

the forensic will examine my body there, they gonna use chalk to draft my body measurement, taking pictures, carrying away my body, in a black pasltic beg. and my soul pondering around. a lost soul dunno which is way home.

i wonder, if i died, will people actually missing me? i guess not coz i dun think im nobody. well, maybe my family. but its ok. everything gonna be just fine. sooner or later, they gonna forget me.

the place when im gonna be dead

but before i died, im gonna thax my family and my fren for all the support they showed to me. may i rest in peace....

No comments: