Thursday, December 4, 2008

12 40pm

Damn, im freaking fucking bored. I didn’t do anything since morning. And there is nothing I can do at this moment. I’ve been asking the lawyer or senior staff to give me some work so I can do something. But it seems like there’s no work that they can give to me. Huhuhuhu so sad coz I thought I can learn something new everyday but well what a luck.

And what I dun like is that everyone is doing something but I didn’t do anything. Its not like im lazy or wat. Im super hardworking and eager to learn something but when I got work to do I finished it quickly. Well yeah of course I didn’t do any hard work coz im still fresh but still they should have give me something to do. Well anything.

I dun mind doing the typing work or calling client, just give me anything to do. Urghhhhh seriously im fucking bored. Next time my dear junior, dun go to law firm, coz they are fucking bored. Do your intern in AG Chambers. Dun mind bout the busy-ness there, as long as u has something to do, then its good for you. At least you learn something.

Ok, I start work at 8 45am. And since I came to office till now, I didn’t do anything. Seriously, I didn’t do any work since morning. And im kind of pissed.
Oh God..!! Save me from this bored-ness. Huhuhhuhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heii, haven't u heard? AG Chamber lg goyang kaki k arip .. biasalah dah akhir tahun kan .. mana de org nak beli umah akhir2 tahun ni .. mcm kereta gaklah, nti dorg nak jual blk, dorg tgk tahun bLe then assessed dia nye value .. sbb tu rugi beli akhir tahun .. :) ..