Saturday, April 25, 2009

the true nature me???

I purposely steal this from Cik Melur Sara Nina Yang Makin Kembang and re-arranged it according to my understanding of myself

Your view on yourself:
out-going person, frenly, loyal to frenz, easy-going, not so smart, annoying, hot-tempered person, loud and bold

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
bad boy/bad girl but not trashy, who knows wat he/she want in life

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
Ready to get married

The seriousness of your love:
im totally serious with my love life and nothing will change that.

Your views on education
everyone deserved to get education. people with the brain (i mean smart) really turn me on. wink wink*

The right job for you:
Personal Assistant?? or i gues Lawyer will be great. or let just say, i like to meet people.

How do you view success:
when you out-smarted the others, then you are a successful person :D

What are you most afraid of:
being alone.

Who is your true self:
confident, honest, true to myself, Loud and bold

True? You think?

No comments: