Thursday, August 16, 2007

ukm convo..

oh i went to ukm for my best fren convo today.. i woke up at 6am.. took my shower and getting ready.. ops forgot to mention, i arrived kl yesterday, hani has invited me to attend to her convo in UKM. well since she's my best fren , i couldn't say no her.. so here i am in kl.. once i arrived kl, i str8 away went to bangi . taking LRT from klcc to kl sentral then change to komuter from kl sentral to bangi.. once i arrived in bangi, my fren, abang fuad and abang haikal fetch me there, then we went makan makan and then went to abang fuad and haikal's work place. Empire Putra College..
i stayed at their office, reading my book and chatting chatting chatting all day long.. sory i dun disturb people while they are working (opss ya ke? ahaks) . later that night, i stayed in bangi, abang fuad's place..
the convo is on thursday.. oh yeah i lost my phone while im on my way to UKM.. once i reached ukm , i wanted to call Hani but couldnt find my phone. so i knew that i lost my phone already..
when i knew i lost my phone, i didnt panic.. coz i remember very well hani's phone.. so i called her using public phone and told her i lost my phone and where should we meet and bla bla bla..
ok the convo started at 8am.. i sat with hani's mom.. hani's brother, joe, couldnt come coz he had an exam that day. so i replace him laa.
the convo ok laa not bad,thou. kinda boring but couldnt wait to see hani getting on stage. why im happy and excited for her? well this becoz hani and i has been fren for a long time.. her brother joe is my highskool best buddy. her family is like my family.. so can consider my kakak angkat laa.
finish convo, we camwhoring.. sorry could not post the pic here coz its with hani.. taking pic using her canon ixus 75. well i cant post any pic coz i've lost my phone..oh i gave hani a rm30 bucks flower... huhuhu kopak kopak but its ok coz she's my best fren.. huhuhuhu after photo session, hani's fren drop us in ukm komuter station.. i took the komuter to bangi to meet my fren. i dunno how i can reach them as i cant remember their number. but im not panic..
once i arrived bangi, i took a black cab. i asked him whether he know empire college or not and lucky me, he does.
so when i arrived at abang fuad office, he was surprised to see me. he asked me why i didnt call them so they can pick me up.. well without no feeling at all (dengan selamba laa) i told them, i lost my phone. they were very suprised to see my reaction as im not bother at all for losing my phone.. well wat can i do? if i cry, can i get back my phone? if i shout or getting angry, will anyone return me my phone back..? so all i can do now is buy a new phone.. ahaks...

No comments: