Sunday, August 12, 2007

wat more could i ask for..?

i have a great family, my mom and dad supporting me in everything i do, mom dad thax, i have a great brother and sister whom i can discuss with and play around with when im bored, i have a great fren who i can rely on when i have problem.. thax guy for understanding me and bare with my attitude, and most importantly, i have a great future lover (LoL) whom i can talk with,regardless any issue, matter or problem. plus he/she (syhhhhhhh) can mix well with my fren.. well wat more could i ask for? i had a great life at this moment and im gonna cherrish them as long as i can.
right now, i met with lots of great people. they being supportive and cool with me. althou im younger than them, they still include me in every conversation and never let me out. and to my younger fren (huhuhu im older already) thax for including me in ur life. thank you thank you for being there for me.

No comments: