Wednesday, September 12, 2007

selfish..?? ramadhan..??

im selfish..?? how can people say im selfish? ahaks, i may be greed but selfish? ahaks just wanna make me laugh.. oh come on people, all of us are greed right? that is one of the 7 deadly sins (thats wat they called lah) but hmmm people telling me im selfish.. well so far, as im corncern, only 1 people called me selfish, the rest of my fren, they dun hav problem with me. so does it matter wat he said bout me? there's no freaking way im gonna take wat he said bout me. i am me. cant bare my attitude, so buzz off. hohohoho still cant forget.. may be forgiving but not forget. that is one thing bout me u should know, i can forgive but not forget. the damage has been done. how can u easily forget bout things that hurt u the most? huhuhuhu it takes time to heal. so at this moment, let me bitching bout u in front of other people.. wahahahaha.

forgiving during ramadhan? yes told ya, i can forgive but i cant forget. it is hard to let go.. haishhhh .. very hard laa being me... huhuhu

No comments: