Thursday, September 27, 2007

wonderfull wednesday

yesterday, went dating with my lover.. oh i was in kl since tuesday.. oh damn nice got to spend time with my lover. we hang out, jalan jalan.. althou its fasting day, it doest stop us from jalan jalan. we met in times square.. before i met my lover, went to the salon in times square to cut my hair..

huhuhuhuh and my lover said i look like singaporian kiasu.. waaaaaaaaaa...!! after this gonna wear my snow cap laa... huhuhu.. then we went to Lot 10 to buy food for buka.. we ate at the Lot 10 food court.. damn nice eating there just the two of us. we talked a lot of things. gossip bout people and some other stuff..

it was the most memorable moment for me and i really need it.. i was so stresss in mlk, thats why i went to kl. for me, i made the right decision went to kl. now im back in mlk already..

hopefully i can meet my lover again. huhuuhu miss u already and i really really love you..
my love for u is undescribeable.. ..

1 comment:

bRed said...

EEEEEEEE gelinye.. hahah sentimental abisssssssssssss xde la.. just kidding .. sweet la tapi hehehe bukan minta sponsor dari org yg salah ke? hahahahahaha

:D