Monday, November 19, 2007

when things doesnt go the way u plan

sometimes, thing doesnt goes the way we plan.. and when it happen, just remind ourself that, things gonna get better.. dun complain.. just believe things happen for a reason.. for example, myself...

im totally broke this week.. during this week, i didnt complain at all. i just complain when my fren keep on urging me to hang out eventhough they know i dun hav money.. LoL.. but still they understand my situation. they belanja me makan.. and they keep on belanja me makan.. hehehe im thankful for having such an understanding fren.

ok people, im broke not because i shop a lot but i had to pay lots of thing at the same time, at the week.. like i had to pay me fees, stupid ixora payment, and debt.

well i hav this thing in my mind that i will repay my fren kindness. they've been so understanding n kind n tried to help me n corcern bout me, therefore i shall do something for them.. well not now. but later on.. they gonna get a surprise from me.. hehehe just wait ya..

so for me i believe things gonna get better soon.. i still believe that....

No comments: