Monday, November 19, 2007

yeay i pass

yeay i pass all my paper for last sem.. yeay once again.. first of all, i wanna thank God for giving me this brain to memorised all the notes, and wanna thank to my lecturer, i'll be seing u guys around on next sem and most inportantly, i wanna thank myself for not giving up study (yeah i had this feeling of giving up study) and last but not least wanna thank my fren for helping me with my study..

althou my grade is NOT that SUPERB but its improving.. hahaha i told myself, althou im not as smart like my fren, but atleast show to them that i can improve my grade.. for me, improving is better than having a good grade but then drop little by little..

im sOOo happy my grade is improving and most importantly, my PTPTN loan is SAFE...!! this mean, i can go shopping..!! yeay..!! i hav aim few shop to buy things that i like.. hehehe and also give present to my fren who always be there for me.. hehehehe

thank u guys for being patient enough with me.. just wait ya.. i've got a gift to give to u guys.. just wait........................ yeay..!! damn happy laaa

No comments: