Friday, December 21, 2007

heart broken..?

all this while i've been giving u my heart
i was truely madly deeply in love with u.
u want me to understand u. and i tried. but have u ever understand my situation..?
i dun think you serious with this relationship. u're too defensive.
u never try to understand me.
my heart was totatlly broken. i'm tired of being the one who's doing the effort. i care for u and i love u like i always do.
but
if this situation keep on going,
i dun think it will go any further.
u want to know how much i understand u?
i know u hav someone else in ur life.
maybe
maybe i'm just a stop by person.
u drag me into this situation.
and
i tought i'm the one for u
but
guess
one is just not enough for u.
soon,
or maybe
you will realize how much i love you.
but
maybe its too late for you to realize that....

sayang, i dunno how long can i wait... i hope u can feel what i feel..

No comments: