Tuesday, December 4, 2007

still thinking

its bother me when i knew u guys living together and it still hurts to found out that u guys stil love one another.. my head hurts thinking bout this.. it really hurt.. but my heart ten times more hurt that my head. i dunno wat else to think..

i have 2 choices..

1. i leave u and find my own love.. but one thing for sure, im truely madly deeply in love with u. i cant leave u. i dun have the courage to do so. i feel weak.

2. pretends nothing happen... but i cant stop thinking u guys live together. im the 3rd person here. i dun like pretending. i hate to pretend. plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wat to do.

i dunno wat will happen if u're not with me.. im planning to build a future with u. i even imagined u and i living together but now i think it just a hope. a hope is just a hope.

my head hurt. i just dunno wat to do.

No comments: