Wednesday, April 30, 2008

syhhhhhhhhhh...

well well... its good being me, coz i see some people starting to underestimate me.. hahaha well i guess it wont bite me in the ass coz it wouldnt be my fault if they were wrong about me.. hahaha actually its good coz i loveeeeeeeeeeeee seing them fall down at the end of the day.. hahahaha

oh yessssssss.. a fren of mine told me a law student wont help another law student when it comes to study. i cant agree with him 100% .. well its true that some of my fren doesnt wanna help me when it comes to study but it only 10% of it. and i dun actually care about these people.. i mean i they dun wanna help me, i still have other frens who willing to help me.

and even some of my fren think they are better than me and insulted me. the best way i can do is that i just shut my mouth and keep quiet. well i agree that when in comes to study, im not good than them but i tried my best and so far it went well for me. and i dun mind if they underestimated me, coz HAHAHA ( i laugh at them in my heart) i know my capability so it doesnt matter wat they said about me.

so guys, better watch out wat u were saying coz trust me, when im pissed , i dun show it at the spot but i kept it cool and after a while, when the right time comes, hahaha im sure can be one hell of SARCASTIC, MEAN, ANNOYING guy.. hahah so just watch ur back coz i always watch mine

No comments: