Monday, June 30, 2008

i am nice

well well.. i was indeed in despair but that doesnt hold me for long coz now i truly believe that you wasnt meant for me. no matter how hard i tried, u keep on pushing me aside. apart from that, u closed your heart from me. i knock and knock and knock but the result is still the same. yeah well, i know u're a stubborn but i dun expect this stubborn. but hey guess i just need to keep on walking and leave the past behind.

anyway it was good to share a good memories with u. hahaha we walked together and share bout our secrets and thats why i truly believe that you and i, we hav something special going on, but indeed i was wrong. but trust me, i dun blame u nor myself, just like u said, this was just too fast. and yeah i dun need you to calm me, and i didnt blame u for anything.

well i guess after this i will less go to kl coz i know i need time to forget wat had happen between us. i cant look u in the face coz my heart will hurt so badly. no. its not because u hurt me or something... it just my heart cant take the pain of looking u.

i will surely fall for you again and i dun wanna that to happen. i know we are not meant to be together coz hey lets face the fact, u are gorgeous, hav car, have career, and matured enough, and u can love or like anyone u want. and im sure everyone will fall for you and now look at me, im a childish, annoying, not matured, not good looking, still study, and i cant give u anything.

well for all this while, i've been nice to you and it seems when u see im being nice, it makes u think that im being nice for a reason. and trust me, i hav no other bad intention for u. wat u see me is wat i am. maybe some people are truly nice. and u know wat, open up ur heart and try to trust people a bit.

the fact that i treat u nice doesnt mean i need something for return. NO.. i am being nice coz its in my nature. yeah maybe im a bit like u know too nice?? hahahaha well i treat everyone the same. well last but not least, thax for everything. u will always be in my mind for being the person i can look up wit.. thank you

No comments: