Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st day raya

aiyaya.. pretty tired today. woke up at 6 30am..i dunno why the hell i woke up early in the morning.. oh yeah, today raya for muslim. so around 8am went the mosque, there met joehan and salim. its been a while havent met them. they still alive hahahahaha

then around 11am, its forgiving time, i asked forgiveness from dad and mom. forgive me for all the wrong doing i've made mom, dad.

then, went to my brother's in law house. yawnnn.. pretty tired thou. later went to grandma's house and came back home around 8 30pm,

later, went to fatima's house. hahaha its been a while i havent meet her. we gossip lots of things. hey hey old time buddy. chit chat chit chat, then went back home.

yeah, this year, no money given to me huhuuuhu so sad so sad. hey im still study, so better gimme some cash huhhuhu. anyway, i took lots of pic and gonna upload it later. well i kinda forgot to bring my cable's usb phone, so cant transfer the pic in my phone to my laptop.

anyway, so damn tired now, am going to sleep.. huhuhhuu nite nite and miss my honey huhuhuu

No comments: