Friday, October 24, 2008

end of first week working

ok, i was suppose to update my blog 2 days ago but my bos 'kick' me out from office coz he wanna lock the door. hahahahah see im a workaholic. just wanna work work and work :P ok this week is been up and down week for me.

2 days ago, the office boy told me and my master (my lawyer whom i work with now,miss suri) that one original letter has gone missing. huhuuuhu i was afraid it was my mistake. sob sob*

today work not so heavy. i mange to cope up with all the work given to me now. only the first day and 2nd day im kinda nervous coz i cannot get use to work in office and dunno wat to do. but now, im doing great. just now, 2 staff here asked me, whether i've work before in a law firm. i told them this was my first time, they said they were impress of me coz it seems like i've done this kind of work before. it really cheer up my day. and also, sharitz's sister, kak Ani, who work in the same firm as me, told shariz that im a hard working staff.. hehehehe so blush blush laaa...

well its 6pm now, its time for me to go back home. i really love working here, althou i prefer to do criminal and litigation, but doing land matters its not so bad. ok one big mistake that i made while im working is that i always miss-look at the small small detail like the numbers, the spelling and all. i cant help it, maybe im so eager to work i make this mistake. my master keep on remind me to not make the small mistake as it will be vital expecially if its related tp agreement.

i feel so sad coz its like i dissapoint my master. she must have high expectation from me. but i wont surrender that easily. this wont stop me from trying to learn new stuff.. ok till next time . bye

No comments: