Sunday, January 18, 2009

genting trip with best fren 17/01/2009

hey hey its been a while i havent update my blogggie.

ok latest story bout me, last saturday, i went to genting with my best fren. and yeah, that include u too karen, (lyn's best fren is my best fren and lyn so gonna kill me) hehehehehe. we have been planning on going to genting for a while. and finally yessssssssssssssssssssss it happened..!! we are actually went to genting together..!! wooOOohooooOOo the best moment in my life.

here are some pic that shows how i enjoyed spending time with my fren. cant write longer coz i dunno wat to write. i really had a blast spending time with my best fren Lynn, Sara Nina, Matt and Karen..


nina, lyn, me, matty and karen

start ur day with a hot choc in genting


us playing that flying flying thing

factory gals.. hahahaha

us at the berryl's choc factory


i think i look gorgeous.. hahahhaa



matty's scary face when i hugged him hahahaha



sara nina's new car.. wahahahaha im the first person ride with her

anyway i really had a blast spending time with my best fren in genting.. more picture can be seen in my facebook.. adios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what?? .. i'm going to kill u soon ok .. just wait .. B)