Monday, January 4, 2010

the day...

a few hours before my bday, i received one sms.. and it changed my life. completely. im devastated, and speachless, and im clueless.

its 3am and i cant sleep. thinking of that one particular sms. i thought i knew him well but oh GOD...!!! wat am i supposed to do?????? give me strenght. i cant face him.

wat would u do, if a person that is soOoo close to you, accidently sending sms, that it would change ur life, forever. all this image that he build, gone just like that. i know i dun deserved to judged him but, oh GOD...!! help me. im not sure if i can bare this burden.

i'll make it short, i have this one guy, that i know him since i was born. and he married for more than 20 years. then he accidently send sms to me, and that sms contained something that is so shocking and it might cost him, his family. oh GOD..!! i cant imagined wat will happen?? i wanted to confront him but im afraid.

i felt so betrayed. although i always said i dun care, but i do care coz he is part of my life. arghhhhhhhhhhh...!! im in dilemma.. dilemma dilemma dilemma...

p/s: some information is not revealed coz i need to protect this person interest. some fact my change due to a personal reason

2 comments:

gurl_troublez said...

be strong

gurl_troublez said...

be strong