Monday, September 8, 2008

hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

ok a fren of mine asked me, why i do like to pose sexy? my asnwer is simple, im proud of who i am despite wat people think of me. well yeah honestly, im not a goodlooking (yes folks im just a camera frenly) but i think i deserve to be proud of who i am.

just because you're fat, skinny, ugly doesnt mean u cant be sexy. just spread ur wings and flawn ur sexiness. hey hey im not being sexy just to seduce people.. LoL wat a joke if i really do that. some people are not sincere when be fren with us. so when people tells me that hey u look sexy, and i love to be fren with u. i will WITHOUT NO DOUBT, will not enterttain those kind of people.

all they see is just the outer side of me but not the inside me. when they wanna be fren just because im sexy (im blush ahahahaha) i know there's only one thing in their mind, they just wanna have sex. hahahaha and sorry folks i aint that cheap to have sex with anyone.

and would u believe me if i told u guys (the readers here) that althou i do have several account of myself such as myspace, frenster etc, i rarely meet those chaters.. why? coz i will only meet them if i believe they are truly wanna be fren with me because of who i am and not what they want me to be.

and yeah honestly, i can count with my fingers on how many people i met so far in malacca and yes it doesnt end in bed. normally we just meet up for a drink and thats it.

ok freaking tired now wanna go to bed. and folks, dun be shy to show some skin. only some part and not all coz when u show all, it makes u look cheap LoL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love, love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts

And I'm too sexy for Mylan
Too sexy for Mylan, New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your body
Too sexy for you body
The way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah,On the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
And I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car
Too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far

And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat
Whatcha think about that?

And I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah,on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk
(repeat)

I'm too sexy for my cat
Too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy, poor pussy cat

And I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song.

-opss .. you can't touch this .. hahaha ..

arif a.k.a angelus_o4 said...

shoot..!! i nak this song...!! mencari lama giler huhuhuhuu