Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love brought us together.............NOT..!!

it fell so good when we're in love. Everything seems perfect


everything is so beautiful and we're willing to give anything to our partner


the best gift we can give is our devotion


we sacrifes almost everything

so far, i have been in four relationships


num 1, gave me plenty of bills to pay LoL


num 2, gave me converse shoes




num 3, gave me a watch



and my num 4 gave me a white gold ring




and what do i give them? full devotion, honesty and loyalty.. but despite what they gave me, the best gift i've got from all of them is this



a simple broken heart which i kept till now

but then again, i hav no.. i mean NO GRUNGE upon them, and as a proof, i still b fren wit all of them, except num 1 coz i lost contact.

and currently im in a relationship which i hope, it will last longer, i know we cant be together forever but i just want us to enjoy our time and make as many good memories as we can.

love you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch .. i'm s0o t0uch3d .. as if .. LoL ..

arif a.k.a angelus_o4 said...

hahahah love u too dear........... NOT...!!

Anonymous said...

Errr... I dkt Melaka.. Post di buat di Melaka. Pergi Sunway 2 minggu lepas.. Mesti blog sebaik sahaja pulang dr destinasi yg di tuju ker?