Thursday, September 25, 2008

mom.. i love u

well today isnt mother's day but hey mom i loveeeeeeeeeee u hehehehehe.. mom had done a lot to me. well of course we had rough moment but she will always be there for me. i remembered when i was small, i yelled at my mom saying she was not my mother, and during fasting day, we had an argument and i drank milo in front of her just to annoyed her. hey hey i was small, so wat do u expect from 6 years old boy? hahahaha

well i remembered after i finish my highschool, i was soOOo wanted to go to kl and try to work there for a while, but my parents didnt allow me. they cut my allowance and i was left nothing. really, im serious, but hey i proved them i can survive. LoL

but i know, all they did is for my own good. but yeah, i was really hard headed back then. but hey now i grow up and i believe i can make my own decision. now, both my parents believe in me. they believe i will make right decision for the sake of my future. althou there's some secret i didnt tell them but i think its better that way.

mom dad, i love u.

No comments: