Monday, May 21, 2007

"camwhore ing"







yesterday i overspent money bought comic book.. matt said dun buy but i insist to buy, damn it now no money.. must budget budget.. shit.. hopefully hav enough money to go back home this wednesday.. today got exam at 9 am, and im freaking not study yet (now 2 30am).. damn it, and worst thing, madam hayati (my lecturer) didnt give any tips... well thax to this one stupid gal who threaten mdm during midterm.. now she upset and didnt give tips.. arghhhh life is so misreable.. at the library, i didnt study.. just surf net and chatting.. also camwhore ing with my fren nina and matt.. arghhhh i know that i should stop camwhore ing and start study but i cant.. why?? coz i didnt get to chat or talk with my love ones.. feel like emptiness inside me. i must either chatt or talk to ermm u know who (blushing now) everyday so i can regain my mood to study.. my inspiration to study.. ok now u guys must be thinking im a crazy dude.. hey im love love mood.. cannot ar?

ok here are some pic of me and my fren. nina and matt..

ok now wanna study.. wish me for the best.. arghhhhh study study study...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. there should be a pembetulan ya.. U are the one who is camwhore ing.. Im just the extra substitute character. The main camwhore is you.. you..
Im studying the whole time.. Rite Matty??

Anonymous said...

eeee....nak komen sangat..
ambek ni!!!
aku pun xtau nak komen ngan ko ni..
jap thinking my idea...
next time ya arip