Sunday, May 27, 2007

things about me..

many of my fren assume they know me well better than i do.. well let see if u guys correct bout me...

7 facts wat people think about me that they're actually wrong..
  1. im arrogant
  2. stupid
  3. never take things seriously
  4. spoilt kid (manja)
  5. not aware wats going on around me
  6. money comes first
  7. forgiving/kind

7 facts bout me wat people know bout me is true

  1. childish/palyful
  2. trustworthy
  3. confident
  4. lazy
  5. forgetfull
  6. open minded
  7. crazy

7 facts wat people doesn't know bout me..

  1. hot tempered (time-bomb)
  2. always take things seriously
  3. not a nice person
  4. been through a harsh life in the past
  5. independant
  6. can solve any problem
  7. inner confident

so does any of this is in ur expactation? well guess again ya..

No comments: