Tuesday, May 22, 2007

cleaning ma room..~

this is before




this while im cleaning

<<>>


this is after.. yeay..!! i manage to clean ma room...! so damn happy ar..



damn happy laaa ma room look clean.. yeay.. now no one can complain ma room anymore .. E.N.D

before i clean my room, went to matt's room . he told me something that i really shock, it sounds like this ar

matt : arif, i wanna tell u something
me : wat is it? hurry up i wanna clean my room now
matt : u know ar, sonia told me something..
me : wat is it..? tell ar.. ( was so damn eager to know wat people think of me)
matt : sonia ar, she said ar she saw something in ur ym pic
me : see wat? ehh she add me ar? when ar? ( trying hard to remember)
matt : she said ur pose in that pic look different.. she can see the outline of ur butt
me : haaaaa..??? really ar? aiyohhh when laa she add me? (automaticly damn shy)
matt : ada laaa last time....


aiyohhh.. ok people tell me, should i be gratefull? embarrased? or happy? aiyohhh.. now im blushing... now sure laa i cant face sonia again... mommy.. help me..

No comments: