Friday, May 18, 2007

first blog

well my first blog here, i dun exactly know wat to write at this moment.. why i set up this blog? hmmm even i dont know why. tomorrow got exam.. i was suppose to study today but i dun have the mood to study now, the weather fucking hot, as im writing this blog, im cyber datinng someone here in ym. but i dun even know wat to talk about. im soOOo clueless this week. my mind blank. ok people, let me warn u guys, if u read my blog, i hope u guys will forgive me coz i will using sooOOo many dirty words, i cant help it.. im not use to not saying any dirty words in one day. if dun wanna listen to it, i suggest u stop reading this.

im fucking bored right now, matt is sleeping in his room, and i dunno wat the hell i wanna do now. cant study.. coz toOo hot.. oh crap, i need to stop this bullshitting things and move my ass to may study table and start open up the book...! oh my god i just cant resist the internet.. i cant live without it.. someone waiting for me in YM and yes i believe that we can be together.. shit im talking crap again.

someone plz spank and whip my ass so i can start studying..! anyone help me..! ok not you matt..

No comments: