Tuesday, February 26, 2008

aiyaiyai... darn the good time in me

aiyaiyai... hahahah always wanted to say that words :P ok its been a while i havent blog.. am i? i guess coz my BELOVED fren CRYS (who actually forgot bout me for the prom *sob sob*) has change her blog.. alaaa normal laa kids.. they always change something new.. after this change me as fren la (*sob sob*) waaaaaaaaaaa.. dah laaa dun wanna sad bout people anymore...

oh yes mentioning sad bout people, im sure now some of my fren knew i broke up already.. but the fact is, i dun really sad bout it.. ok laa maybe for 2 or 3 days but now i feel relieve . i dunno why, maybe coz someone has approach me and open up my heart.. la la la la la dun wanna tell people who unless im ready bout it..

la la la la..my life has never been better (*sob sob* besides being forgotten by fren), untill last nite, i realize that i smile a lot these few weeks. hahahaha isnt that a good sign? i hav frens, who support me, i hav someone who i think care for me, i hav my dash and pappy who always play wit me (yeah i change my tortoise's name), and i have classes to attend.. i dun feel empty, (unless when i sleep alone laa i feel lonely), these things, makes me happy and smile all day long..

i realize that i have a busy life and doesnt have the time to think bout sad stuff. ok not that busy laa coz im online almost 24/7. but thats good right..??

oooOOoo hahaha this is the best part for me, the only side effect of i cutt off my previous relationship, is i became toOOoo NAUGHTY.. yes, its the truth, i just cant stop being the naughty boy.. and i guess people like it.. LoL..

spooky eh.. but dun worry, i'll stop naughty once im on relationship again, which i believe it will soon happen.. right know, im getting to know someone.. hehehhehe oh NO NO it is not a bounce relationship coz im soOoo over it wit my previous relationship. all i wanna do now is taking a slowly step to get to know this person.

ok wat else ya, ermmm oh i bought a racket squash.. LoL eh did i mention that on my previous blog? oh wat ever.. la la la la

ohh yes, only one thing that make me SAD now.. i LOST my vest..!!! PROM is just around the corner and i dunno wat to wear..!! DARN..!! huhhuhuuhuuu nevermind, i had to work out something else laaaa.. ok wanna take shhower. got class later on

p/s: my ex sayang, hehehehe if u read this, im glad we're still fren but u dun hav to worry bout me, im a big boy now (am i..??) and i can take care of myself.. expect the unexpeceted.. heheheheh

No comments: