Thursday, February 21, 2008

people nowadays ar....

*sorry for those who terasa for wat im about to say*

so this morning i went back to my kampung to see wats going on after the funeral of my grandma. i didnt see they burried my grandma as my bus to BP is at 11 and they burried her around 10 30am

ok thats not wat im about to say.. wat im about to mention/say here is during the tahlil they did tonite.. its normal for muslim to hav a tahlil for those who hav passed away. during the tahlil, i sat next to my cousin. then one by one people came and shake our hands. and this is where the interesting part come.

as those people, the villagers came, they shake my hand. and wat im quite surprise is they way they shake (salam) my hands.. LoL some of them are like very cold. they are not shaking my hands properly, instead they just like touching the skin of ur hands and quicky pull up they hands.

oh come one people.. if u wanna shake others hand like that, better dun.. dun think u guys are the elders u guys can do watever u like to do.. that is so ARROGANT..!! and even during the tahlil, i saw few people actually sleep.. yes i mean SLEEP.. LoL..

if u guys wanna sleep then go back home laaa.. or maybe, the purpose u guys came to tahlil is just to have free food.. LOL..

honestly, i also feel tired and sleepy, yet i brave my eyes to open and finish the tahlil.. get over guys.. 1st u came and before the tahlil start, u keep on chatting wit ur fren, then during tahlil, u sleepm and after tahlil.. waaaaaaa so refresh ar.. COZ its EATING TIME..! LoL

ok so the morale of the story.. i dunno wat.. hahahahaha i just wanted to express my feelings here.. heheheh have a great day

No comments: