Wednesday, February 20, 2008

why family is important

just now, my mom called me.. she said grandma has passed away this late afternoon. i was kinda shock and feel blank..

and after i hung up on my mom, i sat down on my bed and all the picture of my grandma came to my mind. althou im not that close to her, she's still my grandma and without my grandma, there wouldn't be my dad and there wouldn't be me..

and i was thinking... my dad lost his dad around less than 5 years ago, and now he lost his mom.. maybe its hard on him.. and someday im gonna through the same situation like my dad.. and i thought have i spend enough time with my family? frens? or loves one?

hav u guys ever thought of losing someone close to ur heart and realise u hav not spend enough time with them and its too late to realise it when the times comes? lucky for me, i still have another grandma (my mom side), and i really wanted to manja2 wit her but feel shy/ashamed to do so coz im 23 right now.. Does age matters to manja2 wit old people?

im still manja2 wit my mom althou im 23.. and i realise that althou i spend lots of time wit her, does this mean i hav fulfill my obligation as her child? i look at my photo album.. and i realised that there's plenty of pic of me and my fren but there's only few of pic of me and my family..

so is this mean im shy wit my family? guys, althou we love-hate our family, they are still our family. so i think we better cherrish them while we still can.. and one of my fren told me, since he and his siblings lost their parents, the bond between the sibling is not strong compare to while they have their parents..

for example, during raya or chinese new year or even xmass, why we go back home? its because we wanted to celebrate this holiday wit our parents.. but wat happen if our parents has gone away.. are we still gonna meet up our siblings like we used to? i dun think so cause in our mind, we wil set that we have our own life and maybe our own family and we're too busy with our new life and forgot bout our own brother and sister..

so wat im gonna do now is try to balance time between my family, frens and loves ones. no matter where we are, just keep in touch with them coz we never know when they gonna leave us and we might not listen to their voices again.. althou sometimes it annoys to hear ur mom or dad babling on u, we better appreciate it right now coz we might not hav the same chance again..

No comments: