Friday, February 15, 2008

latest me..?

well its been a while i havent update my blog and yes i havent got my strymix yet.. haiyohhhh damn laaaaaaaaaaa... well the latest story bout me is like this...

LIFE: as u all know, i hav new phone already, so i applied for celcom broadband, and yes i can online using my phone.. but the prob is, i wanted to online 24/7 and i cant use my phone to be the modem for 24/7.. for sure it will explode.. huhuhu and now here i am still waiting for my strymix..

LOVE: yes im still with my sayang but right now im thinking to breaking up with my sayang.. reason is becoz my sayang is getting to know other person and i cant stop my sayang coz my sayang has the right to choose with whom they wanna be.. so even if it hurt my heartt seing them together, it is for the best of us.. my sayang wanna get marry and im not the right person so i just let it go laa.. i had to. i knew this will come so i had to make a choice..

MONEY: money, i dun hav any prob.. oh oh i need to buy new shoes for my squash class. lucky it will cost me cheap.. hehehehe

STUDY: oh yes, study.. ermmm erkkk oOOoo arrrr ok laaaaa. so far so good laaa

FAMILY: i love my family, no problem at all...

No comments: