Tuesday, January 29, 2008

new new new

new sem, new attitude, new stuff..!!

hohohoho started new class yesterday. cant update blog coz internet has not yet install at my new place. huhuuh ok new stuff bout me, just got myself new phone. SE K770i.. huhuhu it cost me a lot..!! huhuuh and i got it using my own money.. not from dad, not from mom or anyone else.. damn proud coz can get things using own money. hehehehe

so this mean after i get my access internet at home, i can upload new pic every day.. yeay..!!

ok so my new wish this year is to be naughty as much as i can.. err i guess i hav to take that back coz er i am being too naughty and almost cause a chaos.. huhuhuh but it was fun being naughty. but then again,it get me into a lot of trouble. huhuhuhu

miss my sayang, its been a while i havents see my sayang. oh well wat can i say, i understand the job. well maybe after i graduate i can move to kl and stay with my sayang.. hopefully that wish can be fulfill. huhuhuhu

No comments: