Sunday, January 20, 2008

happy jb happy

today, i went to jb.. took a train from kluang (my lovely hometown).. its been a while i havent take a train to anywhere. i took 11am train and arrived jb around 12 45pm. the train stopped near city square mall. i was alone today. huhuhuh

the purpose i came to jb is to meet someone.. hehehehhe promise my fren to meet at 2pm.. while i was waiting for my fren, hehehehe my sayang suddenly arrived at the city sqiare with some of the tourist. darnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. wahahhahaha 2 date at a same time. NO laa.. just kidding.. i promise to meet my fren but when my sayang came, it was unexpected..

ok so i choose to be with my sayang. jalan2 inside city square with my sayang. it was fun. oh got sales some more. hehehhe

althou i met my sayang for a short time only.. i was so happy got to spend time wit my sayang.. hahahaha

i came back home kluang around 10pm. althou i wanna spend a nite in jb, i couldnt do that cause there's no more room in jb.. all full house.. huhuhuhuhuh

cant wait to meet my sayang again.. oh im dying to meet my sayang.. im soOOo in love wit my sayang :)

No comments: