Sunday, January 13, 2008

genting here i come

hahaha if yesterday, i went to mlk, today i went to kl.. ehehehehehehe ok yesterday i arrived kl around 10pm, upon arriving kl, went to kl and wrote blog bout my trip to mlk.. now i wanna write and share my trip to genting.. hehehe
ok operation genting. me, zerrie, zack, indra, epul and aizat. 6 of us has planned to genting for a while. so we decided to go genting this week
this morning, we wake up at 7am cause our bus to genting is at 9am. we took the package to genting which cost us RM42 each for a trip to genting, and an outdoor and indoor park


inside the bus, aizat,zerrie, indra and epul


me and zack


after arrive genting, the first thing we do is taking pic laaa hehehehe then we str8 away went to the outdoor. and played the spinning i dunno wat its name is.. hehhee


inside cable car and in front of genting theme park



playing the spinning stuff



my first merry go round.. heheheh



me at the Top Gun.. hehehe fly fly away



wOOoohoo. damn scary but yet fun.. hehhe



when outside was raining, we went inside to play indoor game like this bamm bamm car




at the Gondola of Frace.. heheeh


me and zack at the lake .


hahahaha actually there's so many pic i wanna show. but cannot upload all here laaa.. hehehehe


at genting we played so many stuff like dragon roller coaster, watch the 3D, ride a merry go round, play indoor roller coaster, we tried this and that. over all i can say, we played almost 70% of the games that hav at the outdoor park.. hehehehe and i was so damn happy laaa..


another wish came true.. hehehehehe


ok people, u guys can view some of the pic at my myspace.. just add me at www.myspace.com/aj_arip my email to add me is aj_arip@hotmail


till next time.. hahahaha life is so great at this moment.. i really really enjoy my holiday...

No comments: