Sunday, January 6, 2008

birthday boy..

hahahaha my birthday was on 4th january.. huhuhu during my birthday, i had to celebrate it by focusing my eaxm.. darn.. exam on ur birthday.. huhuhh but its ok.. get use to it..

ok after my birthday, went to kl.. err i went with nina, since nina doesnt hav any ticket from malacca to kl, i had to accompany her to seremban, from seremban i took a bus to kl..

i promised my fren that we will go clubbing once i arrived in kl. i arrived kl at 11pm, upon arriving at my fren's place, suddenly someone hug me from behind.. it was my sayang who hugged..! hahahaha

my sayang wish me a happy birthday. i was so bloody damn happy coz i thought our relationship was over yet i still love my sayang.. i invited my sayang to go clubbing but my sayang dun wanna go. but its ok. so later that nite, before i went to clubbing, i had to send my dearest so called abang angkat (not real abang angkat, just main2) to bangi. zack couldnt joint me to clubbing coz he had to go work on saturday.. apa laaa zack..

i arrived at the club around 1am huhuhuhu lucky the club still open. i had fun that nite..

the next day on 5th january, i woke up at 10. the nite after clubbing i slept at husz place coz on the 5th i hav a date wit my sayang.. husz house and my sayang house is just very near.

that morning, i woke up at 10 getting ready coz at 11 going out wit my sayang.. oh i drove abang fuad's car . he was not in kl coz the nite before, we went to kelantan. yeay free driving.

after fetching my sayang, we went to zerrie's house. stay there at his place till 4pm..

after that, we went to karaoke. my sayang belanja me. hehehehe in karaoke, there's me, my sayang, zerrie, aizat, epul, and am. we sang n sang n sang. suddently my sayang give me a surprise..

hahaha my sayang bought me a big chocolate cake from secret receipe.. hahahaha i love chocolate cake.. they all sing a happy birthday song's to me. i was so touched coz honestly this is the first time i celebrate my birthday wit my love's one. hahahaha one of my wish this year has already fulfilled.

my wish is to celebrate birthday wit my sayang. althou we broke up already but i dun feel like we broke up coz we chat like usual, we talked like nrmal couple talk, so i dun exactly say we broke up already.

for my birthday, i got sweater from husz, a necklace from africa from nina (she got it on ebay), a chocolate from lynn, and a lots and lots of wishes from my fren.. hahahahaha oh and dun forget a WATCH from my sayang..

A BIG THANK YOU to my sayang. hahahaha finally i got something from my sayang. and trust me, the gift u gave me, i wont take it out and i promise i'll take a good care of it.. hahahaha i was so damn happy laaaaa this week.

my mood is so good. and thank u again my fren for everything u guys did for me.. lalalalala im so bloody damn happy..

by the way, my wish for my birthday is that i can hav a good time with my sayang and my fren. oh oh i will upload pic of my birthday later in my myspace and freindster. heehhehehe thank u again my fren. love u guyz

p/s : actually i hav so many things to share but i rather keep it for myself and this memory i will make sure i treasure it in my mind forever

No comments: