Saturday, January 12, 2008

holiday in mlk

waaaaa im damn happy laaa.. i feel my life so complete. sorrounding wit people i love and those who love me.. really had a great holiday.. went mlk on friday, and stay a nite in mlk and hav fun on the saturday for the whole day wit my super duper fren.
went to the museum, jetty, dataran pahlawan.. i was the tour guide for my beloved tour guide. heehhehe ok here are some pic of me and my tour guide. enjoy the pic


me staring at a pic

at famosa


just the two of us


at the jetty..



me and the sunset

i took this picture and i likeee.. hehehe proud of myself

watching the sunset

overall i can say i had a great time in mlk with my beloved fren, who always be by my side and advise me, and always guide me and be there for me when i hav problems.. thank you dear fren..

i did enjoyed myself.... life is so great for me

No comments: