Thursday, May 29, 2008

yeay im so crazy

am i a naughty, flirty, sexy (ok did i said im sexy?), childish guy..?? i dun think im flirty (im dead meat...) i like being naughty but it seems no one can control me.. huhuh i like being control by someone. well if i found the right person, i will STOP being flirty.. yes ZERRIE, i promise to stop being flirtatious once i found the right person..

yes sara nina im single now (got dumped recently)

yes kiki lala i like u but im sure u just want us be fren

yes lynn we will go to genting one day together gether wit sara nina and matt..

yes people i am crazy being GLAMOUR..!! hahahahahahaha oh well i enjoy being me. complicated yet easy going person.. hahahaha

someone please STOP ME..!! ok dun slap me but find me the right person and i'll be like kid who listen to his mom.. MOMMY i miss u.. wink wink*

arghhhh holiday holiday holiday.. the most thing i hate is holiday.. why? coz im gonna repeat this again and again and again..!! i dunno wat to do during holiday and i wont get my allowance if its holiday..!! huhuhuhuhh yada yada yada..!! i need someone.. well im not desperate but once i like that person i will try to get them as soon as possible.

well maybe thats the thing.. i am a go getter.. i just dun want them to slip away from me. huhuhuh so help please.. wink wink*

miss my bed in mlk and miss my fren there.. huhuhuuh

No comments: