Wednesday, July 2, 2008

i cried for real

for so long i havent cry and finally i cried few hours ago.. witnessed by a good fren on mine Miss F. i was devastated after being betrayed by the person i trust the most. no matter how bad i am, i will never ever play with other people's feeling and heart.

yeah so it was a joke and im being blindsided but here we are talking bout my feelings. i told u guys bout my problem and yeah i do look happy like i dun hav problem but does u guys know wat i felt inside me?

so yeah i do acted happy, crazy and fun but i do hav my sensitive part inside me. i trusted my fren but if i was being betrayed, it doesnt feel good at all. i think u guys know that im still sad bout E after E treated me that way (by the way i dun blame E coz i believe strongly believe it was my fault) but u guys still make fun of my feelings. u give me hope, and u crushed it like that. wanna know wat it felt? it felt like u was having high, very high expection in having a good time, and suddenly it was crush just like that.. snapp..!

and yeah i did cried for wat hav happened tonite. and im not sure wat will happend in the future...

No comments: