Wednesday, August 20, 2008

frustrated or not..??

you know how frustrated it is knowing all your highschool buddy has graduated already and you think you're the only one left, struggling with your study and not finish ur studying yet.....

huhuhuhuhu tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk....!!

ok i just receive a message from my very the best fren in Form 6, telling me he's in final year. i was like WTF..??!! time pass by like that ehhhh.. and here i am in MMU, doing my 3rd year, and i have another year, and add another more year to do chambering. urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i feel like to puke.. it does hurt so much. i do envy them. seriously. but not that envilious. well wat can i say, good for them and good for me coz this only wanna make me work more hard. errr hard ehh? im always playfull playfull huhuhuhuhuhuu

anyway, im happy with my life and i wish them luck.. last but not least





tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkk...!!!! i wanna graduate together gether with them...!! huhuhuhuhu

No comments: