Thursday, August 28, 2008

fucKin' dIzzY

im so fucking dizzy..

i slept at 7am. and woke up at 8 3oam.. was doing assignment the whole night and of course that include chatting also

after woke up from bed, did another which is my presentation turn today at 1pm

so i finished my presentation work and when i went to class it turns out that i will present in next 2 weeks time.

came back home, continue finishing my assignment earlier on coz my beloved jana, sbumitted her part to me at 1pm as so i was doing the editing.

finish edit at 4pm and went to campus to print out our assignment and submitted to the lecturer.

and came back home at 5pm. i was so fucking hungry and lazy to go out to buy food and so i cook. i cooked chicken curry, fried chicken and some vege.

i ate alone. now its 7 15pm and i had replacement class at 8pm tonite.

so u see i havent had enough rest and now my stomache is bloated so i think i will pass out at anytime soon. but hope i can make it to class.. so damn fucking important.

and i promised naddy my fren to bring her some food that i cooked just now

and NOW my head is Fuckin' DIZZY.....!!

and YES if anyone get on my nerves tonite, i WILL EXPLODE.

thank you for reading this

No comments: