Monday, October 8, 2007

exam finish... raya coming.. holiday also coming

yeay exam finish.. hehehe opss but not for me, i think i'll be doing supp paper for my tort... huhuhuhuhuhu amma sedihhhhhhh nya..
holiday (sigh) im sure i dunno wat to do during holiday.. most probably i'll be sitting at home watching tv and sure die laaaaaaa.. im sure gonna miss my bed in mlk..
oh well, wat to do, wat to do.. just deal with it laaa

well to all muslim, selamat menyambut hari raya.. maaf zahir dan batin.. huhuhu i've done lots of sins laaaaaaaaaa this year..

and to all non-muslim, happy holiday and for mmu student.. happy happy holiday.. i hope to see you guys again .. love u

and to my lover, im gonna go to sg petani to meet u there. i dun care, even if it takes me to walk 45 minute to reach ur house, damn sure i'll do it.

and to all who read my blog, thax for reading this and wish u a happy raya and drive safely..

No comments: