Monday, October 29, 2007

mom: superwoman

wow my mom is a superwoman, today, she climb up from the front gate to enter our house. err, why she use the hard way when we can easily open the gate and enter to our house?

well the story goes like this, this morning, me and mom went to visit grandma. upon reaching home after visit grandma, she realise that the from gate was lock with a padlock. she doesnt have the key coz my older brother took from her and he went to kl already. the only person who have the same key, is my younger brother which he's at the work place when the scene took place.

so 1st, we went to his workplace to get the key, he gave the key. upon reaching home, it was NOT the padlock key. so my mom and i was sOOo frustrated. i can easily enter the house as it was no problem for me at all to climb the front gate. but mom err.. she's wearing baju kurung. so we decided to break the padlock in which we tried. instead break the padlock, i actualy broke one of my brother's hammer. small hammer. ok so it was unsuccess.

my mom later on asked me to get the ladder which i did.i put it in front of the gate. and mom was having a second thought. how am i supposed to climb this gate using the ladder, mom ask me. and she also afraid other people might see a middle age woman wearing baju kurung climb on top of the gate to enter her own house? err i manage to convice her that no one will see. and i told her to stand on the top of the gate (which is dangerous by the way coz on top of the gate got this sharp sharp thing) and wait for there while i transfer back the ladder from the other side.

well mom actually did stand on top of the gate while her hands stick to the roof so she wont fall. while standing there, mom warn me if her baju kurung got a litle scrach, she will kill me. luckily the dun hav any scrach as im making sure there isnt.

huhuhu luckily there was no harm during this event. and hey how many times u saw ur mom wearing baju kurung climb on top of the gate? hehehe well thats my superwoman mom.

No comments: