Friday, October 12, 2007

salam aidilfitri

wow today is last day puasa.. and the last day, i didnt sahur. i dun hav the energy to wake up. althou my ultraman wake me up with his loud ring bell (my alarm clock la), i still dun hav the energy to move my ass.

i've been not feeling well since holiday. keep on coughing n coughing. i dunno wat the reason that make me like this but i hav my own hipotesis. i think its because the water filter refill at ixora laaa.. each time i drink the water, i dun feel clean.. its like there's a dirt inside the water.

oh im still in malacca, in my supercool bedroom (lots of memories here). im going back johore, this morning. my bus is at 9am, and i dunno how the hell am i suppose to get to malacca central (bus station). and my ankle hurt. its not bleeding or something, but the bone feels hurt. like i mention before, i dun hav the energy to move my body. but i just go on and deal with it.
last nite, i slept late. around 2am coz i was doing my own fashion show in my room :P well im mix matcing the cloth i wanna bring back home for raya. althou i did bought few shirt for raya but i feel its kinda waste wearing those shirt for raya. why? ermm i prefer wearing it when i hang our with fren coz why do i need to show of to people that i hav new cloth. huhuhhu

ohh i miss my lover. i miss so badly. i miss u sOOo much. wait for me in kedah ya. hopefully i will hav the opportunity to go there and meet u. hhuhuhuhu. i called u every single day and nite to let u know how much i miss u.

i packed my stuff already. i think im just gonna spend raya for 3 days with my family. the rest errr.. jalan jalan to north to meet my lover and frens. 3 weeks holiday, and i dun hav a clue to do wat. huhuhuh

ok wanna lay down in bed, trying to get some energy before taking my shower and going back johore.

to all MUSLIM.. salam Aidilfitri, drive safely, to my dear muslim's fren, dun play too much fire crackers. and to all NON-MUSLIM happy holiday. enjoy the holiday. take ur faily to a vacation or watever, and to my non-muslim fren. i miss u guys already. cant wait to meet u guys again. take care of ur health and enjoy the holiday

No comments: