Friday, October 19, 2007

raya maniac?

huhuhu im back in mlk.. and today is 19 october.. im alone in my house, and ixora is so quiet. not so many student here. but its ok. well i just came back from kl. ok now wana share my raya experience.
i went back the day before raya. so much work to do at home. oh my dad just bought new set of wooden chair and new dining table. urghhh i dun like the new chair coz its made of wood. i want sofa dad.. much more comfortable. anyway, my raya was ok laa.. its not soOOo grand but it was nice.
1st day raya, i woke up late. didnt go for raya pray. huhuhuhu. my baju raya is green. sorry no pic, still waiting from my sister. it was fucking green. oh and the design,i create it myself. hehehe so as my sister cloth. i design that for her. damn i good :P ok that morning, as usual lah the morning tradition. we had to ask forgiveness from our parents. huhuhu mom and dad and also elders brother didnt give any duit raya this year. huhuhu after seeking forgiveness session, we went to town to take our family potret. but one thing for sure, our family photo gonna look colourfull. hehehe we dun have theme every year coz our taste is different. i wore striking green, elders brother wore purple, the same goes to his wife, 2nd brother light green, third one, i think light green also, and my younger brother light blue and my youngest sister, red. mom and dad wore red. oh we have new family members taking pic with us which is my 2nd brother fiance.
ok after photo session, went to dad's kampung. huhhhu funny experience, during visit to my grand dad grave, i mistakenly hug my brother's fiance instead of my sister. i just grab her hands and hug. huuhuu it was funny coz i thought i garbbed my sister's hand. well they wore the same colour. hhhuhu i was blushing but didnt show it :P
1st day just visit both my grandparents. oh i got new cousin. huhuhu damn cute laaa.. i got the pic but its in my phone. cant transfer to my laptop. damn it. huhuhhu
2nd day raya. i just stayed at home. tired laaa wanna go anywhere. but at that nite, i visit my very dear good fren of mine. we've been fren since highskool and she's a good bitching fren of mine, fatimah. we always talk bout everything. well not everything. we've been bicthing bout our ex skool mate. hahahaha. its been a while i havent seen her. so we talked a lot.
3rd day, went back to mlk. no one here. why i came back early, coz on the next day went to kedah. yeay..!! to visit my dearest lover.
went to k 1st coz there's no bus from mlk to kedah. huhuhu upon reaching kedah, being pick up by my future brother in law. heheheh i stayed there for a night only and return back to kl on the next day.. huhuhu short trip only laaa.. mother in law was so kind to me, same goes to father in law. hey they even teached me to make ketupat pulut. damn nice laaaa. wish to visit them again. i drove my fren car from kelantan to kl. and we reached kl at 4am. huhuhuh
ok so here i am. in mlk. came back from kl yesterday. the same day after reach kl. i cant stay there long coz got no place to go stay. so i'll be staying here till sunday coz my fren will be back on saturday and i can stay at his place on the next day laa.. huhuhuhu
oh oh and on monday, crystal wanna take me shoOooppping. yeay.. she want to belanja me.. ok till next time

No comments: