Sunday, October 28, 2007

somehow..

somehow i was thinking, how am i supposed to do without u? i mean, right now, i felt that u are a part of me. slowly and slowly i can accepted u in my life. somehow i was wondering wat are u doing right now? oh well probably u r sleeping. yup its 4am in the morning. im sure u sleeping.
somehow i was wondering, wat would my life be if i didnt meet u? well maybe right now im already become mr.slut/fcuker/whore or watever. i would probably meet new people again and again and again. and i would probably wont spend my time going to kl. i will be the old me. nop i dun wanna be the old me. i need changes every single day.
i like seeing u. we date at the klcc park, chatting while eating our bun, looking at people around us. remember our real first met? it was in klcc, i havent take my shower, there was me and my fren, and u were so sporting and wat really amazed me is that u can click with my fren. thank God i met u. and now im so in love with u (im blush already). ehehhehe ok hope to see u again. u really make me happy.

No comments: