Wednesday, July 4, 2007

finally i did a good deed this year

yes..!! finally i manage to do one good deed this year. as i recall myself, i dun think i have done this in this year. 2007, is fun year for me. im always having a good time hanging around with frens and family but i dun think i have done any good deed before. on 30th of june, i joint the charity marathon for the veteran army. the purpose of this charity is to remembering those who have served our country. went there with my fren, nina and matt were supposed to follow us but NOOoooOOOo..!! he rather sleep than waking up early in the morning. the marathon held in cyberjaya so we had to leave mlk early at 5am. i tried to wake mtt but he refuse to get from his bed.. well i did try to wake him up 4 times.. ok so we left mlk at 5 30am, and reach there aound i dunno wat time coz i sleep during the whole journey, as we reached there, we register ourselves and received a red t-shirt and few stuff. we had to wear that shirt for the marathon. its fucking RED..! the woman strat running 1st at 8 30 am and the boys 15 minute later. i ran all by myself coz my goal is to win this race. althou i manage to lead early but half way pancittttttttttt... hehehehe i took about 1 hour and 15 minute to reach the finish line yeay...!!
althou i didnt win the race but one thing i learn bout this is not to give up and always focus on watever u do. during the marathon, i told myself not to give up no matter wat. keep on focusing running.. if normal circumstances, yes i will give up but not this time. actually i need to do the marathon coz it give mmyself to think bout me. i did a lot of thinking and i learn more bout myself..
me and my fren after marathon
after the race, we went to alamanda putrajaya.. well this kinda embarassing for me coz this is actually my first time going there. the place was nice . ok laaa. we ate at the food court and fcuking expensive.. nasi lemak with udang rm5..?? better eat here in mlk much more nicer the nasi lemak. we spend time there for 2 hours. jalan jalan and taking pic. pitty matt and nina was not here with us, matt prefer sleep while nina went back to her place aready (her dad fetch her there. alamanda is a nice place but definately not for me.. why? i dunno i just dun like the place as im a guy that easily got bored with small place. but alamanda actually not bad laaa..

No comments: