Monday, July 23, 2007

stress

i dunno why these past 2 or 3 days, i've been soOOo fucked and strees. there's always something that i dun like or feel one. (sigh)... i've been soOo sensitive and emotional for no reason. i've been in this situation before and i really thought i can handle it well. but no, i just cant do anything bout it. i feel hopeless. i feel like to crawl to my bed and cover myself with my thick blanket and dun wanna meet anyone. not even my fren, family or anyone else. but at the same time i wanna be with someone that i can share this feeling and cry oh his/her shoulder. i know its kinda embarassing for a guy to cry out but sometimes cry does make us feel better. and please stop asking me am i ok? cant u see from my face that im not..? dun ask me wat i need coz i know wat i want and wat i need.. if i wanna get it, i know laa how to get it.. dun ask me things. i just wanna be alone at this moment..

No comments: