Tuesday, July 31, 2007

mom, dad, i feel guilty

huhuhu i feel bad for my mom and dad.. i keep on asking money and money from them. and i feel damn guilty.. i know its their responsibility to provide money for me and my brother and sister. but somehow deep inside me, i dun want to trouble them. i got loan from ptptn but the ptptn is soOOo damn fucking slow to give money to the student. my dad staying alone in segamat (coz he's working there) while my mom stayed in kluang, both of my parents are working. but they had to take care of me and my brother and sister. there are 4 of us who is still studying. i know its hard to be a parents and sometimes i feel sad for them. i myself need lots of money to study in this University, my older brother wanted to continue study in some kind of electric course, my younger brother are doing his practical in my hometown while my sister is still in high school. so its a burden to my parents to provide money to us. althou they said nevermind and we dun have to worry bout them but i feel guilty.. huhuhuhu mom, dad, someday i will repay u guys for bringing up us. now i feel like to cry.. huhuhuhuhuhuh i feel sad asking money from them.

No comments: